This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

Custom Orders

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010



Colors. If one inspires you, I'd like to know. If it's a pattern or texture or even the inkling of an idea, that's fine too.

I've worked on custom wedding guest books, designed my own handbound wedding invitation booklets, and created personalized photo albums for a world traveler.

Whether I'm creating the blank book for you to fill with favorite family recipes, or turning your treasured postcards into a keepsake, I've found that highly personalized books have a permanence and value not easily found in store-bought items.

Start by e-mailing me: linenlaidfelt [at] gmail [dot] com. Or strike up an Etsy conversation. Don't be afraid to make a request. Whether it's something as simple as changing the color of an item in my shop or sending me on the hunt for specialty papers, I'd like to work with you.

I often write and post photos detailing works in progress at my blog. Browse the site to see more examples. I might even detail your custom order -- unless you prefer it stay under wraps (recommended for gifts).

Custom orders could take a month or more for the most involved requests. Of course, if time is on your side, advance notice is appreciated. And even if it isn't, I'm willing to work on rush orders.

I'll gladly stay in touch throughout the creative process with photos and discussion. The final project, when it reaches your hands, should delight you in quality, not surprise you in concept.




  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP