This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

Instagram photo albums — they're leather and they fit Polaroids too!

>> Monday, July 8, 2013

Instagram photo album
Are you on Instagram? Of course. Do you ever print your 'grams? I bet not.

But you should.

And I'm here to help. I've hinted at it recently, but now it's official: my leather Instagram photo albums are in my Etsy shop, and I know from personal experience how rewarding it has been to make prints of Instagrams and to preserve and display them in albums.

After researching the most common sizes for square prints, I settled on two standard sizes for my leather albums. Both hold 48 images. The larger fits 6 x 6 prints (as well as traditional 4 x 6 photos and Polaroids) and the smaller fits 2.5 x 2.5 images. No matter the size, the photos are easily mounted in with photo corners, scrapbooking adhesive, or double-sided tape. And the pages are made of an especially thick and sturdy watercolor paper.

I'd love to hear what you think about these albums. If you have any questions at all, please let me know. And to learn more about them and see more photos, please follow these links:

Facebook: Photo album

I've mentioned often how I put my own handmade books to use, and these Instagram albums have been no exception. I've already made one for my husband and one for myself and plan to create more in the future.

2 comments:

Giorgia August 29, 2013 at 5:11 AM  

nciao mi piacciono i tuoi lavori
Giorgia

Katie August 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM  

Grazie mille!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP